Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Crystals that resonate with the Sacral Chakra

One of the purposes of the Sacral Chakra is to find sweetness in life.  I do feel like I'm taking my sweet time writing this article for you...  I've been away from home most of last week, attending a conference in Toronto and I returned home on Saturday just on time to welcome a student from Australia who will be staying with us for the next three months.  Monday, I still had some shopping to do to select the sink and faucet for the new kitchen.  Needless to say, I'm feeling a bit tired.  Instead of pushing through my to-do list that's been accumulating, I took the executive decision to rest and take care of myself so that I can write from a place of joy instead of a place of "having to".

And I do feel better now - I've gone for a nice walk with my dog Maya and I have used sea salt to clear my energy field.  I even played a few games to switch my mind from business-thinking to a more creative flow.  I am now lighter and more focused.  Now, when I close my eyes, I can clearly see the crystals I'd love to introduce to you in the context of the Sacral Chakra.

The first one is Carnelian.  I love the joy-filled orange of this polished heart-shaped pendant.  Holding it in my hands, I can connect to self-nurturing and self-appreciation.  Wearing it could help enhance positive self-talk and set the energy for harmonized joy in our life.  It is believed that carnelian can also help alleviate lower back pain and help the kidneys regulate water energies through the body.  I simply enjoy its soft power and wisdom.

I also want to share my love of salt lamps.  Yes - salt is a crystal!  Himalayan salt is carved from mountains; these mountains were once deep in the ocean floor.  Salt helps regulate water energy in our bodies, and when salt is projected in our environment - with the use of salt lamps, for instance - it is calming and soothing.  It helps us release what no longer serve our highest good.  It helps "clear the air" in more than one way.  Moreover, its orange glow fosters peace, relaxation and authentic social communication.  It's a wonderful lamp to have in an office, a living room and in the bedroom.

The Desert Rose is elegant, fragile and powerful.  The specimen at my shop is rather, er... feminine in its shape and I find it's an excellent piece to reconnect with our Divine Feminine - the archetype of the Sacral Chakra.  The Desert Rose is selenite shaped with the help of water, sand, wind, sun and time.  It embodies many aspects of magical and metaphysical creation.  As such, it can help us re-imagine and re-create our beliefs, values and attitudes.

This week, remember to take your sweet time to enjoy life.  Savour each moment.  Reflect on areas of your life where you would like to create differently, or on areas you would like to clear so you may continue on your journey with joy and contentment.  Enjoy discovering the world of crystals and their playful energies.

I am surrounding you with peaceful and joy-filled orange light.


If there's an area in your life where you feel stuck, and you would like to explore with me how to transform it to joy and flow, click here to make an appointment in-person, by phone, or via Skype.  It's my treat!
Sending you blessings of Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment