Saturday, January 4, 2014

Oracle Reading, January 2014

This month, we are asked to nurture our inner child.  We are reminded to play, to have fun, and to honour that spark of wonder and magic within us and within all of Creation.  Doing so, we will connect to what is beautiful within each one of us.  When we recognize our own beauty, life somehow becomes easier and more magical.  We feel less stressed, less tense when we agree to have fun with life instead of organizing everything and everyone to the finest detail.

Take your inner child out for a date.  Watch your favourite movie.  Have a pyjama day.  Find a recreational activity that makes you laugh and sing.  Take an afternoon nap.  Go to a store and play dress-up as you try on a new style.  Book an afternoon off and go to the spa - and pick a nice bright colour for your nails.

Look at the world around you with wonder.  See how everything is interconnected.  Notice signs from your angels and guides.  Count how many pennies you find on the sidewalk.  Have a conversation with your pet or with a wild animal.  Talk to a tree.  Have a tea party with fairies and garden gnomes.  Watch nature shows and be amazed by the force of life.

But most of all, as you meditate on your year ahead and if, like many at this time of year you are setting resolutions, remember to include fun and playtime!  Include your wildest dream.  What is it that as a child you wanted to do "when I grow up" - can you bring some of that dream into your current life?  Not everyone can be an astronaut... but perhaps you could plan a visit to a sky dome or to NASA.  Find a creative way to make at least part of your childhood dream come true this year.

When I was a child, I wanted to be a ballerina.  And a mom, a nun and a teacher.  (Only one choice was never enough for me!) I knew they didn't all go together; I knew that nuns could not get married and have children...  but that didn't matter.  I still wanted that spiritual life, full of dance and teaching moments and children's laughter.

...and you know what?  I think I can finally put a checkmark to all of these!  No, I'm not entering the nunnery!!  I am a mother, and this year I am finally birthing that business that has been gestating in my dreamworld for so long.  I do have a very spiritual lifestyle and I am looking forward to increasing the ways I can serve other's spirits through my work.  I am  now teaching #Chakradance, Lightworker Development training, and many workshops and activities.  It's not exactly what I had envisioned as a child -- it's much better!  I am filled with gratitude at this realization!

Have your childhood dreams come true?  What can you do this month to manifest some of that magic into your life?  How do you pledge to nurture your inner child?  Share your insights below so we can support one another in creating more magic in the world!

Cards used this month are from Doreen Virtue's "Healing With The Angels" and from Denise Linn's "Soul Coaching (R)" & "Gateway" oracle cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment