Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY New Year!

I am so excited about this new year! I've been preparing for this special year for a while, and it's finally here! And I'm also scared... it's one thing to dream big dreams, and quite an other to birth them into reality, to take responsibility for one's part in the divine co-creation process. Some times, I feel like shrinking back and postponing; but I can't do that anymore. The time is NOW! I feel the fear, but it will not hold me back! It's time to let go of the safety rail, put my hands up and enjoy the thrill of the ride! Wooooohoooooo!!!

There are no other resolution that I can think of this year: to just BE. Be me. Be in the moment. Be grateful. All I want in terms of life experiences is manifesting. I AM... and it's wonderful!

I am wishing you the best adventures in this new year, filled with joy and love-filled blessings. I wish you to feel completely aligned with your soul, and to live in alignment with your heart's true desire. Because I know that when you do, life fills up with magical, wonderful, bountiful, joyful experiences that can lift one's vibration to new heights. Life can be truly blissful. (and scary too - but scary can be fun).

Big cosmic hug to you! Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment